The idea of going to rehab can be daunting to think about, especially if you don’t know where to look for help. Tulip Hill Recovery offers life-changing drug rehab near Mount Juliet, TN, designed with your needs in mind. Our staff members understand how difficult it can be to seek treatment and are here to make the process as easy and safe as possible. Through our partial hospitalization, outpatient, and aftercare programs, we give our patients the tools they need to stay sober permanently. Come learn more about us today.
The Need for Rehab in Mount Juliet, TN
Mount Juliet, Tennessee, is a suburb of Nashville, yet far enough away to escape some of the hustle and bustle. The population in 2020 was 35,676, according to U.S. Census American Community Survey Estimates.
While nearby Nashville has earned the name “country music capital of the world,” plenty of entertainment choices are available for locals and visitors alike, such as Musictown USA or spinning classes at Contours Express gym. Outdoor recreational opportunities include Old Hickory Lake and roughly 15 parks covering nearly 250 acres around Mount Juliet, just awaiting discovery.
Unfortunately, this perfect picture hasn’t escaped substance abuse issues like much of America. Luckily, help in close proximity isn’t hard to find nearby at Tulip Hill Recovery. We offer treatment programs proven effective with recovery rates up to 95%. That means options exist so that people struggling with addiction can get well again, both mentally and physically.
Drug Addiction Statistics in Mount Juliet, TN
Unfortunately, the statistics on drug addiction in Mount Juliet are similar to those across the US in 2021. In 2020, at least eight fatal overdoses occurred within Mount Juliet city borders alone. Fentanyl and cocaine or methamphetamines have been a contributing factor for most of these deaths, according to toxicology reports, with two out of three involving multiple substances being abused. People aged 35-44 comprise 28% of these victims, with men representing 65%.
Drug Rehab Programs in Mount Juliet
Tulip Hill Recovery, a small, family-run treatment center near Mount Juliet, TN, offers an intimate healing experience, unlike large clinical drug rehab facilities. We provide two levels of comprehensive care – a partial hospitalization program (PHP) and an intensive outpatient program (IOP).
During PHP programs that last for 30 days, clients learn about the root causes of addiction. Afterward, they graduate to our IOP sessions tailored to one or two months long with daily five-hour meetings scheduled over the weekdays.
Post-treatment services provide additional help in setting new life goals in recovery and avoiding relapse triggers. Furthermore, we offer help finding nearby sober living homes for aftercare support.
We partner with different sober living homes throughout the greater Nashville area. We also provide transportation for those who need it to get to and from the sober living residences.
As a result, people can get the care they need during the day while still being able to return to a home setting in the evenings. As such, they continue to receive 24/7 care to help them maintain their sobriety. Gender-specific residences ensure men and women receive the care and support they need during their recovery journey.
How Is Addiction Treated?
Addiction is treated with a variety of therapies, medications, and lifestyle approaches. Treatment models vary depending on the individual’s substance use history, medical history, underlying mental health issues, and personal preferences.
Common types of treatments available at Tulip Hill rehab in Mount Juliet, TN, include using evidence-based practices, such as:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) helps individuals identify triggers and learn how to avoid or manage them.
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) helps people develop healthy coping skills and address emotions through talk therapy.
- Holistic (Complementary) Therapy teaches the individual about how the mind and body are interconnected and need to work together during the healing process and after. Some of the therapies available include yoga, massage, meditation, exercise, and proper nutrition.
- Experiential Therapy helps reconnect people with others through various outdoor activities, hobbies, and other events. Small groups work together to achieve a common goal or objective while helping them develop communication skills with their peers.
- Family Therapy is offered because addiction does not just happen to the individual. It also impacts their family. Therefore, everyone touched by addiction needs help to heal, recover, and rebuild damaged relationships.
- Group Therapy brings peers together so they can share experiences about their addiction and substance use. It can also help reinforce skills and provide support to help people remain sober while developing new friendships.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment allows for the use of certain medications, when appropriate for the individual, to help ease withdrawal symptoms and control cravings. Furthermore, antidepressants and other beneficial medications when treating co-occurring conditions.
Does Insurance Cover Rehab in Mouth Juliet, TN?
One question many people have about rehab in Mount Juliet, TN, is whether insurance will cover the costs. The next question they have is how much rehab costs. Fortunately, most insurance providers offer coverage for drug rehab and mental health services. However, each person should contact their insurance provider to obtain specific details about their coverage, co-pays, deductibles, and any out-of-pocket expenses they may incur. Most importantly, the person should verify if they need a referral or prior approval before starting treatment. You may also speak with one of our representatives or fill out our online form for assistance with obtaining this information.
Caring Drug Rehab Near Mount Juliet, TN
At Tulip Hill Recovery in Murfreesboro, TN, our family-run treatment center provides compassionate, personalized rehab treatment programs tailored to your specific needs. Genuine support and care begin the moment someone walks through our doors. Everyone at our rehab center wants you to be successful in your recovery.
Our PHP, IOP, and aftercare services are designed to provide you with the skills and tools to lead a productive, healthy, and sober lifestyle. We also offer mental health services and treatment for veterans with substance use and mental health disorders. Contact us today to start your treatment.