Supporting you in your
Everyone needs continued support after treatment. Some may need help living as a responsible adult in society for the first time in their lives. Others may reintegrate into society more easily but still need support to help resist any temptations to relapse. Our team takes the time to get to know you and what types of struggles you face, so we can help provide the best support possible for getting you back on your feet as you recover.
Some of the ways we provide support for our recovering clients include:
- Regular small-group sessions with members of our alumni program who have gone through recovery as well
- Job training to help you develop the skills you need to become a dependable employee
- Resume review to help you land a job as you get back on your feet
- Transportation to interviews and help organizing travel to and from your job once hired
- Assistance in developing life skills — Many of our clients are not used to living a daily life without the use of substances or alcohol. We help them build life skills that many people take for granted, such as maintaining a clean home and managing finances. Developing these skills helps our clients become more responsible and independent people who are less dependent on drugs and alcohol to cope with life’s struggles.
We’re Here to help
Talking to someone about treatment for addiction can be intimidating, but we’re here to make it as easy and accessible as possible. If you or a loved one needs professional help, we are always available to talk and answer any questions you may have about treatment or recovery. Please contact us online or call us at 877-845-8192 to get in touch with our team and start the recovery journey.
1800 S Rutherford Blvd #103,
Murfreesboro, TN 37130
228 West Baltimore Street
Jackson, TN 38301